Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Featuring Author Sharnel Williams

 
Bio- Sharnel Williams. born and raised in Newark, NJ. I'm a wife, mother, writer, and grandmother.
         I started writing back in 2006. After my son passed away in 2005 from leukemia, 2 days after his 12 birthday.
         My first non-fiction book is called "What Do A Mother Do? The Shakil Wiilliams Story" My second book, was co-written with Author Nicole. Title, "A Mother's Worst Nightmare, Read Our Story, Share Our Angels".
         
 My third book is a fiction "I'm Black, He's White. 
 My goal is to turn my first book into a movie. I have my own blogtalkradio show and working on many other things.
           I just want, people to know, they are not alone. I know now everything happens for a reason. God is good.

Contact- Author Sharnel

 
 
image
 
 
 
 
 
Let's Talk Too! Online Radio by AuthorSharnel
My name is Author Sharnel. I believe in supporting others and others supporting me.I started the show, for many reasons. And one is to let people come on...
Preview by Yahoo
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of Author Sharnel. Keep doing what your doing my friend, Gods blessings are truly covering you. VSJ~

    ReplyDelete