Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Featuring Shanikqa Canty

In the short time I have been getting to know Shanikqa, I have watched her truly blossom. She is an inspiration. See what Shanikqa is passionate about below.
 
Bio
 
Shanikqa Nicole Canty born on Feb 10th in Brooklyn, New York.
 
At a very young age I realized that I was different from the other young ladies and I was determined to create my own path. I wanted to do what I really loved to do. Most of my classmates considered me to be the odd one while in elementary and Jr. high. But while in high school I embraced my oddness an used it to my advantage. My ideas were so grand they even surprised my teachers. At 15 years old I was an intern with a Production Company. It was not a long assignment but I became quite knowledgeable and I never thought it would play a vital role in my future. At the age of 22, I am one of the founders of a Entrepreneurship program called S.E.E. Successfully Empowering Entrepreneurs , Vice President of a non profit organization Veterans R M.A.D. Inc and the owner of a new independent international magazine tilted "A Classic-Lifestyle Internationale Magazine" that was launched last month in October. 
 
A Classic-Lifestyle was created to give independents a platform where they can shine and showcase their classiness and to inspire other individuals. Regardless of sexual background , religious beliefs , ethnicity (etc). 
 
As the New Year approaches , bigger things are being prepared for the magazine and I can't wait to share it all.
 
Links and Contact Information
Instagram & Twitter @IamShanikqaC
 
Pictures
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment