Sunday, August 9, 2015

Helping Others Along Their Path

The reason I'm writing about this, is because it sparked a thought in me from a fellow author's post about helping others out of love and kindness. The author definitely does just that through her radio show and sharing others work.

She makes a good point. So many people have radio shows, blogs, vlogs, and share works of others that don't charge a dime. They are paying it forward.

I personally am grateful to those who have helped me along my path. There are so many out there, that when I took a break from blogging and writing, they carried on sharing my work. I couldn't be more grateful to them.

A group called, Stooshpr that I belong to, as well as many of the artists that I feature, believe in supporting one another. The administrator does a fabulous job of keeping members of the group informed of who is needing help and who can help. This group has taught me that it is important to offer support, lift one another up, and work together. The only way to success is to help one another.

When helping someone, you may be the one person who has the contact to help that individual succeed, just by clicking a button and sharing.

In the words of our fabulous administrator of Stooshpr, "Circle the Wagons". Let's network and help each other along the path of following a dream by "Circling the Wagons".

If you would like to be featured on this blog, please email me at author.lrhatfield@gmail.com. I am also going to be working on some conference calls in the near future to do live interviews.

Comment your links of websites, your fan pages on facebook, your twitter names, and maybe through this blog you can get help from others and help them along their path.

My facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/adrianbornunderafallingstar
Twitter is @lrhatfield

I truly hope this blog will help others move closer to making their dream come true through networking.

No comments:

Post a Comment