Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Joe Symes & The Loving Kind, New Single

Joe Symes & The Loving Kind have been making debuts around the UK since 2013. A Liverpool based band that has an amazing sound like no other. A four man based band that is making their dream come true.

Joe Symes & The Loving Kind released their debut album in 2013. Below is the trailer.



 All of their releases have been fabulous. The very first song I ever listened to by this band was 'Where Do I Belong'. I immediately was hooked. I knew from only listening to that song this band would make the big time.

Their new release, 'Things Get Better' has been featured on BBC, this new single is being listened to not only in the UK but also here in the US. By Friday, this new single will be on Amazon, Spotify, and iTunes.

Please check out their website at www.joesymes.co.uk.

I have to say I am very excited for the digital release on Friday to add to my Spotify playlist.




No comments:

Post a Comment