Saturday, April 5, 2014

Featuring What Briana Sargent is Passionate About

 Tell us a little about yourself, your background, your work, and influences.

 I am tattoo artist originally from coastal Connecticut. I’ve worked in shops in CT, NYC, and CA. I now own Buju Tattoo in San Diego. My aesthetics  focus on the color, beauty, and individuality in each piece. The driving force behind everything I do comes from the compulsion to find ways to regain the element of adventure every day. I want to grab hold of existence and take it to the edge of possibility, feeling that a full life is taken, not given.

What cause or causes do you support and why?

 I support any cause that promotes positive risk-taking and the embracement of  a spirit of exploration.

Can you provide some information about the cause or causes?

Google search keyword: adventure.

Does your work reflect anything about the cause or causes you support?

With my tattoo practice, I hope to help people shed a layer and dust off their true characters.

Links to those causes.

 http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/animals-that-cannot-even-handle-it-right-now

Links to your websites

 www.BujuTattoo.com

 Twitter @BujuTattoo

Personal Instagram @Briana_Buju_Tattoo

Tattoo Shop Instagram @Buju_Tattoo

 Personal Facebook www.facebook.com/briana.sargent.7

 Buju Tattoo Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/BujuTattoo







No comments:

Post a Comment